Tuesday 11 June 2013

Organic Apples - Delicious & Super Healthy

If there ever was a “classic” fruit, one whose popularity and benefits never wane, it’s the apple. Apples don’t only keep the doctor away, they can provide a wealth of varying health benefits—from weight loss to heavy metal chelation. They are able to do this, in part, because of the various beneficial compounds within the fruit.

The fibre found within apples is known as pectin. This lowers cholesterol levels, can stabilise blood sugar, and help ward off diabetes and insulin resistance. Like most fibre rich foods, the pectin in apples also helps fill you up, making you feel full for a longer period and discouraging over-eating. It's also great for detoxing as pectin helps remove heavy metals and other toxins from the body where they can cause inflammation and disease. This is called chelation.

Another powerful compound in apples is the flavonoid quercetin. This antioxidant is found particularly concentrated in apple peels, where it gives the apple its rich colour. It’s a natural anti-inflammatory and a natural antihistamine that has been found to help combat all sorts of health issues including cancer, high blood pressure, stroke, and much more.

Water-soluble polyphenols are often found in apples as well. These are another form of powerful antioxidants with numerous benefits. Diets high in polyphenols are associated with lower cancer rates, better heart health and enhanced immune function.

These components, and more, work together to deliver a synergy of amazing health benefits. Among those are:
  • Improved asthma symptoms
  • Reduced cancer risk
  • Increased weight loss
  • Increased stamina
  • Increased endurance
  • Reduced risk of diabetes
  • Skin protection
  • Cardiovascular protection
  • Blood sugar regulation


1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August 2010. A valuable friend told me about Dr. Itua Herbal Center in West Africa. She gave me her phone number and email address. I quickly contacted him to guarantee that his herbal medicines will heal my cancer and I will heal forever I said OK.I ask him what is the healing process, he asks me to pay the fees I did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine and then he asked me I told my friend Gomez about the herbal drug so that he gave me to go and drink it.So after drinking for two weeks, I was cured, I am so grateful and I promise that I will do it I recommend to anyone who has cancer and that that I am doing. Herbal medicine Dr. Itua makes me believe that there is hope for people with Parkinson's disease, schizophrenia, cancer, scoliosis, bladder cancer, colorectal cancer, breast cancer and breast cancer. kidney cancer. , Leukemia, lung cancer, skin cancer, uterine cancer, prostate cancer Fibromyalgia, a
    Fibrodysplasia Syndrome, Epilepsy,Sclerosis sickness, Dupuytren's Disease, Diabetes, Celiac Disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Alzheimer's Disease, Lupus, Adrenocortic Carcinoma.Asthma, Allergic Diseases.HIV Help, HIV Aids, Herpes, Disease Chronic inflammatory, Memory disorder,
    Here is his contact information ...... [Email ... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. Whatsapp ... + 2348149277967]

    ReplyDelete